A unique and beautiful coastal view wedding reception venue in South Devon
Cross Parks, South Milton, Devon, TQ7 3JX
...Or complete our contact form...
How to get to us...
Please note: If using a SAT NAV system, it will guide you THE WRONG WAY near the very end of your journey ... please ensure you follow that last three steps* below instead of listening to your SAT NAV! Many thanks.
Directions from M5 Southbound
- Stay on the M5 until junction 31
- At junction 31 keep in the right hand lanes and continue forward onto the A38 (sign posted Plymouth)
- Keep in the right hand lanes then continue forward on the A38 (sign posted Plymouth)
- Stay on A38 (about 25 minutes) until you get to the Dartbridge Junction, signposted Buckfastleigh & Totnes A384 (it also says Kingsbridge & Dartmouth A381) A small local sign just before the junction also says Salcombe, Dartington & Staverton.
- Follow road to Totnes, (you will drive through Dartington), when approaching Totnes, follow signs for Salcombe & Kingsbridge (turning right at traffic lights for A381)
- Stay on A381 for approximately 10 miles following Salcombe signs, until you reach a small roundabout, take second exit at roundabout for Salcombe
- Shortly after that, go straight across at crossroads, keep following signs for Salcombe
- When you get to the next roundabout take 2nd exit for Salcombe
- Drive through the village of Churchstow, and at the next roundabout take first exit (signposted Salcombe)
- * Follow that road until you get to a ‘T junction’ turn right, then take next right, signposted South Milton
- * Follow road round the bends and into village then, as dropping down slight hill, you will see a thatched cottage on either side of the road, turn left immediately after the cottage (signposted Thurlestone Rock/South Milton Sands)
- * Follow the lane for approximately 1 mile, passing Horswell Mews and Cottages, you will see the sea and drive through a wooded area, keep going until you see 'The Barn' on your left hand side.
Directions from Plymouth
- From Plymouth take the A379, signposted Kingsbridge, keep on this road for about 15 miles, passing through Modbury.
- At the Aveton Gifford roundabout (at the bottom of the hill) go straight on staying on the A379.
- At the next roundabout (at the top of the hill) go straight on to the A381 signposted Salcombe.
- Stay on A381 until you reach the T junction, then turn right signposted Salcombe.
- * Take the first turning on the right signposted South Milton.
- * Follow road round the bends and towards the village, passing the village sign, keep going round another few bends, then as you are dropping down a slight hill, you will see a thatched cottage on either side of the road, turn left immediately after the cottage (signposted Thurlestone Rock/South Milton Sands).
- * Follow the lane for approximately 1 mile, passing Horswell Mews & Cottages, then you will see the sea, and then drive through a wooded area, keep going until you see 'The Barn' on your left hand side.